Friday, July 11, 2008
Steamed Green Tea Cake
1/2 cup sugar
67g canola oil (or vegetable oil)
180g skim milk (or any milk you have)
200g self-raising flour
1 tsp. green tea powder
How to make Steamed Green Tea Cake
1. Beat (A) with an electric beater until double in size.
2. Add (B), whisk to combine.
3. In another bowl, add (C), whisk to combine. Add into the wet mixture. Mix until incorporated.
4. Pour into the silicon cups and steam in a steamer for 15 minutes.
5. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes and release from silicon cups and let cool completely before storing in air-tight container.
(Yield 11 diamond shape silicon cups)