website-hit-counters.com
website hit counters

SEE THE PRICE, HOW MUCH YOU CAN EARN MONEY BY CREATING RECIPES FOR FOOD :

Mars Bar Slice - My Way

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mars Bar Slice - My Way

Ingredients

-4 Mars Bars ( I like the king size because I am a chocoholic) sliced into pieces. -1 Tin Condensed Milk -1 Packet of Chocolate backed Scotch Fingers or shortbread -100 grams melted Butter -300 grams melting Choc Buds ( dark for the adults)

How to make Mars Bar Slice - My Way

Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Crush biscuits and then add melted butter, press into a slice tin. Arrange Mars Bar pieces on top of biscuit base. Pour over evenly tin of condensed milk. Do not lick the lid OK. I know it is tempting but it is really dangerous for your tongue.

Trust me, I know. Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 Min's, until golden and bubbly. Allow to cool and refrigerate. Then melt the chocolate buds in the microwave on a medium setting ( 450 watts) Allow to sit until the chocolate sets. Then cut into pieces. I always cut of the edges off so that the slice pieces are even and pretty. Don't worry there is always someone around to take the edge bits of your hands. Refrigerate and eat at will. I have absolutely no idea how long it lasts in the fridge, as it disappears like magic. Enjoy. So Easy :)