Sunday, July 27, 2008
Damn (good) Vegan Chocolate Cookies
- 2 1/4 cup of flour (you can use whole wheat, all-purpose)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1/2 cup of raw sugar
- 2 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup of maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of black strap molasses (unsulphured)
- 1/2 cup of canola oil (rapeseed oil)
- 2/3 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips (dairy free)
How to make Damn (good) Vegan Chocolate Cookies
1. Mix dry ingredients in one bowl
2. Mix wet ingredients in other bowl... whisk
3. Combine all ingredients into one bowl.
4. Preheat oven to 350 deg F
5. Form into balls and place on ungreased sheet pan with atleast an inch between each ball.
6. Cook for 11 minutes and take out to cool.
You won't know these are vegan. They are soft and sweet.