website-hit-counters.com
website hit counters

SEE THE PRICE, HOW MUCH YOU CAN EARN MONEY BY CREATING RECIPES FOR FOOD :

Perfect Sirloin Steak

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Perfect Sirloin Steak

Ingredients
2 prime sirloin steaks

1 TBS buttter
Salt
Pepper
Garlic
How to make Perfect Sirloin Steak
I've noticed many steak recipes here at OSF. Growing up I spent summers at my family's ranch in Northern New Mexico where high quality, organic beef was abundant. These days I have to rely on my small circle of trusted butchers at local grocery stores. For me, a great steak stands on it's own- no exotic seasonings or techniques- just salt, pepper, garlic and fire.

Massage each steak with butter and garlic.
Season with salt and pepper.
Grill over open flame to medium-rare.
Allow to rest then enjoy as you see fit.