Friday, July 11, 2008
Chocolate Pull-Apart Sticky Buns
1 can of 10 small homestyle biscuits (7.5oz)
1/8 cup of granulated sugar
1 tsp. cocoa powder
2 Tbsp. butter
1 tsp. brown sugar
How to make Chocolate Pull-Apart Sticky Buns
1. Open the can of biscuits and quarter each biscuit to make 40 pieces.
2. In a Ziploc bag, add in the granulated sugar and cocoa powder, mix well. Add in the pieces of dough, zipped it and shake well. Try to make sure each piece is coated well with the mixture.
3. Spray four mini bundt pans with butter spray. Preheat the oven to 375'F. Lay about 10 pieces of mixed dough into each bundt pan.
4. Melt the butter in the microwave and add in the leftover sugar/cocoa mixture from the Ziploc bag into the butter (if there is still any left). And add in the brown sugar, mix well until sugars dissolved. Then, spoon the mixture over the top of the arranged dough pieces (About 2 tsp. each).
5. Bake in preheated 375'F oven for 15 minutes.
~Makes 4 mini bundt size sticky buns. Serve two adults or four kids.