Sunday, July 20, 2008
Zucchini Pasta with SilverFish and Lemon Oil
300g Spaghetti, cooked
100g Silver Fish
Zest of 1 lemon
1 tsp Crushed Pepper Flakes
1 cup Flour
Handful of Freshly Chopped Parsley
1 med Zucchini, julienned
1 cup Dry Vermouth
3 cloves of Garlic, minced
2 small Shallots, minced
1 large Red Chili, chopped
Lemon Infused Olive Oil
How to make Zucchini Pasta with SilverFish and Lemon Oil
- Toss silver fish with salt, flour, half the zest, pepper and pepper flakes.
- Fry silver fish in hot oil until crispy, set aside.
- In a hot pan, saute garlic, shallots and chili in EVOO.
- Add in zucchini and saute for further 5 mins. Season.
- Add vermouth and let it reduce for 5 mins. Season.
- Add in rest of the zest, pasta and parsley, toss. Adding additional EVOO if necessary.
- Serve on plate with fried silverfish, drizzle lemon oil. Serve.