Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Sesame Aroma Salmon
- 1 fillet salmon
- cooking spray
- sesame oil
- salt & pepper
- dried oregano
- garlic powder How to make Sesame Aroma Salmon
I am convinced that sesame oil makes everything taste AWESOME! This is a quick quick yummy healthy recipe. I make this when I am craving fish. Enjoy with some veggies on the side.
1. Preheat oven at 375 deg F.
2. Spray a cooking pan with nonstick cooking spray and put fish on pan.
3. Spray a little bit of cooking spray on salmon. Season with a light drizzle of sesame oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and oregano.
4. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until it's flaky when pierced with a fork.