Monday, July 21, 2008
1 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 medium eggs
2 tsp vanilla powder
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
OPTIONAL : Some finely chopped ginger (very small piece)
3 cups oats
1 cup raisins
document.write(' How to make Oatmeal Cookies
1. Cream the butter, sugar and eggs together till smooth.
2. Add in vanilla, plain four, baking soda, ground cinnamon, salt and finely chopped ginger (optional) till even.
3. Mish mash after adding in oats and raisins.
4. Preheat oven and bake at 180 degrees celsius for 11 mins.
5. Cool down after done and you have crunchy cookies to last a few days! Store in airtight container to keep better.