Monday, July 7, 2008
ABC Soup with Roasted Pork Knuckle Bone
- Roasted Pork Knuckle
- 6 Baby Carrots
- 6 - 8 Baby Tomatoes
- 6 Baby Potatoes
- 1/2 Radish
- 1 chicken cube (stock)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
How to make ABC Soup with Roasted Pork Knuckle Bone
- Put 4 litres of water in a huge pot to boil.
- Add Roasted Pork Knuckle Bone in and let it simmer for about 5 minutes on high heat.
- Add in 6-8 baby potatoes, 6 baby carrots, 8 baby tomatoes, 1/2 radish and Roasted Pork Knuckle Bone.
- Turn heat down to low and boil it for a good 2-3 hours, till the soup is left with half pot.
- Season with a tablespoon of chicken cube, some salt and pepper. Done.